Transforms your PC into a complete MDB Host system
The Intelligent Protocol Communicator (IPC) series is a set of products designed to solve many of the connection and interface problems found in nowadays automated payment systems.
No matter your money validating device utilizes an output format of a Simple Pulse, Dry relay contacts, a Parallel or Binary output, a MEI™ EBDS serial port, an ITL SSP® port, a NAMA® MDB / ICP daisy-chained bus system or the ccTalk bidirectional serial data line, IPC validates them all.
IPC-1 : Key features
- USB 2.0 full speed connectivity
- Industrial standard controller chipset supports OSes such as:
Windows 98, Me, 2K, XP, Vista, Linux, Mac OS 8, 9, X and more
- SDKs and Drivers for software developers
- Easy to use Moneyflex developed K1 Protocol
- A patent pending PC Supervisory System that monitors your PC and OS so that they will not go out of control
- A programmable General Purpose Relay Contact for external device switching
- Dual currency device input ports for bill / coin acceptor and MDB peripherals
- A full version of NAMA® MDB / ICP host port for advance users [open mode]
- An auto MDB host control for automatic operations [controller mode]
- A versatile Pulse / Parallel / Binary input port to connect to a bill or coin acceptor
Download the IPC-1 Interface product brochure